November 13, 2009

The Children Speak

Hi, this is Ethan. Mom said the kids can post something on our family blog. So here goes...

My fall wasn't that fun because the leaves didn't fall off the trees soon enough. Also, it was raining a lot and I'm ready for snow. I want it to snow really bad. Now it's Hannah's turn...

I'm excited about swim team. We have a meet tomorrow. I hope I get to swim 50 Butterfly and 100 IM. My fall was fun, but it wasn't long enough. The leaf truck came to get our leaves right after they fell off the trees. We'd like to show you some random pictures...

Can you guess who this is?

We love our pets so much! They are so cute. Dudley likes to play with his pink and red toy. Dudley is very wild and crazy. Whenever he sees Selah, they chase each other around the house and he tackles her. And Selah growls at him. They lick each other a lot too. Rudy does lots of tricks and likes to play too. Selah likes to play with Rudy. She teases him. Selah can jump so high. It's funny when she tries to catch bugs (like ladybugs) on the door or on the ceiling. She tries to jump up to catch them. She is very sneaky. Once she actually caught a moth and ate it. She ATE it?! Oh, I don't remember that part! (Ethan) Rudy likes to play fetch and chew on his bone. He's soft and snuggly too when you want him to be.


This is me and my cousin, Elysa. She was at our house for a week this summer while my brother was at her house with her brother, Evan. We like to go swimming as you can kinda tell. We are silly together. Whenever I see her face and she's making a silly face and I see her I laugh and then she laughs and we can't stop. (And then it gets really annoying - Hannah)

Random thoughts on:

Food -
Sarah, "I really love food. If we didn't have it, we wouldn't be alive."
Ethan, "I love pizza!"
Hannah, "I'm glad my mom doesn't like tomatoes so we don't have to eat them."

Daddy -
Ethan, "He's always gone except on weekends...so I like weekends."
Sarah, "My favorite food is fettucine alfredo and when we have it, he always eats it."
Hannah, "He's big - a lot bigger than I am."

School -
Hannah, "I'm gonna love my new teacher."
Ethan, "I have too much homework."
Sarah, "I really love my new teacher. I'm excited to meet new friends. I already made one when I went to the conference. Her name is Sierra.

Swimming -
Ethan, "I'm doing way better this year than I was last year in 100 IM."
Sarah, "Last year I only was able to do 25s; this year I can do 50s. And that's the truth!"
Hannah, "I don't like to practice very much, but I love the swim meets."

Poop -
Sarah, "Poop and pee is very gross. Sometimes when I go poop really hard and fat, it hurts my butt like today."
Ethan, "In the movie called 'Shorts', the pteradactyl pooped on Loogie's head."
Hannah, "Daddy's smells really bad and so does Ethan's."

Computers -
Ethan, "I am a computer geek!"
Hannah, "I love playing Cake Mania."
Sarah, "I someday will make a blog about Selah and one thing I'll put about her is that she goes, 'Meeeeeoooooooow' (pronounced Mee - oo in a very high voice)because Selah can't go on the computer, but I bet that's what she'd say."

Blogging for the first time -
Ethan, "I can't believe Mommy let us put something on here about poop."
Hannah, "I wish I had my own blog and Facebook and Twitter."
Sarah, "Blogging is dumb."

That's all for now folks!





2 comments:

  1. The last half of Sarah's poop comment is going to come back to haunt her when she is sixteen... This was fun! The kids should blog more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this! It's great to get to know the kids as well. They have such different personalities from each other.

    Dana: As for the poop comment, my boys would be so proud (and by boys, I mean Jeff, too)!

    ReplyDelete