January 18, 2010

December Highlights from the Kiddos


Grandpa Patenaude, Grandma Patenaude, and the Christensen Family (Dana's sister) came to our house for Christmas. Sarah: I'm hugging Grandpa. He gave me a soft butterfly shirt and a striped shirt for Christmas. I'm wearing a tank top because my Grandma gave it to me for Christmas and I was hot 'cuz I was dancing.


Hannah: I look funny. Sarah: We are at the YMCA pool swimming. Elysa is fun and funny. She is playful and loves to dance with me and Hannah. Ethan: I don't have anything to say about that one because it's not me.

Ethan: I LOVE to open presents! This gift was LEGO Indiana Jones and Speed Racer for the Wii. Me and Evan like to wrestle. I love Evan. We have fun together. Hannah: Evan is a cool cousin because he's a boy and he's wild and all my other cousins on the Patenaude side are pretty much girls except for Thor.

Hannah: That is my most favorite cousin ever because she is cute and she likes to play with me and Uncle Dana. Katelyn doesn't like it if she doesn't get her way, but I still love her. Sarah: She is loving and likes to dance with me and Elysa and Hannah, but she is a crazy dancer. But very very cute!

Hannah: Look at Katelyn! Ethan: Evan's hand is on her head. Hannah: I thought my hand was on her head. I can see Elysa's stomach. Ethan: I thought that was her arm for a second. Hannah: Look at Evan's face... Sarah: I can't believe I'm not even looking at the camera. Hannah: Oh, Sarah, we weren't looking at the camera because Aunt Jessica was taking a picture at the same time so we were looking at her.

Sarah: What I have to say about this - Katelyn and Uncle Brian are swimming at the YMCA. We played games and had a lot of fun there.

Ethan: Grandma!!!! She is FUN! She got me awesome Christmas presents! There is weird stuff in that World Record Book, but I like it. Hannah: (singing) She always has gum in her purse. Sarah: Grandma is an awesome and loving grandmother. I also like her 2 cats, Spock and Spooky.


Nedra: These pictures are small because I got them off Martha's Facebook page because I actually forgot my camera when we went to Rushmore for Christmas. I was LOST without it!
Ethan: We went on the sled behind the 4-wheeler! We got a LOT of snow. It snowed the whole time we were there. Hannah: It was AWESOME! Sarah: I don't have anything to say about playing outside. I got some good presents. My favorite one was an American Girl doll bed that Ethan and Grandpa made for me. It's very sparkly and fancy! Ethan: We got to use spray paint to paint them; it was really cool! It wasn't like I expected. Hannah: I saw Grandpa carrying the paint out of the shop because I asked if I could drive the lawnmower. Ethan: Great Grandma got 90 roses for her birthday because she turned 90! Hannah: ...on December 23rd. Ethan: You don't need to put that!





Ethan: The hotel in St. Cloud was SWEET! Hannah: We played pufferball. The pool was awesome because we played toypedo rescue. Ethan: And it was warm too. Nedra: We went there for a swim meet and Grandpa and Grandma got a hotel room. Hannah: Sarah looks like she doen't have any clothes on! Ethan: Yeah, she does because you can't see the straps of her swimsuit! Ha ha!! Sarah: Don't say that! It's making fun! Nedra: I think you look adorable here Sarah. Love your smile and sparkly eyes.

Hannah: We got a ping pong table from Mommy and Daddy for Christmas and we didn't even have enough paper to wrap it! Ethan: It was awesome! Hannah: I'm trying to beat Daddy so he'll take me out for dinner at my favorite restaurant. Sarah: I don't really care about ping pong because I'm not very good.


Sarah: I learned to dive in December by Kristen teaching me how to swan dive off the edge and then I could do it off the block. It makes me a faster swimmer! This is the first meet where I dive in.
Ethan: I'm glad that Grandpa and Grandma came to watch us. They said I was awesome. That's my friend, Josh, at the top. Hannah: Yep!

Ethan: My arm looks really bony in that picture because of the numbers! Nedra: What about your ribs?! Ethan: Well they ARE bony; my arm just LOOKS bonier than it really is.
Hannah: This is my friend, Marcella. Ethan: It looks like Hannah has a beard! Hannah: We went sledding one day. Ethan: My friend Nick was there too and we went off a jump at the bottom.
Hannah: Daddy makes fire every single day. Ethan: Almost... Sarah: The fireplace keeps me warm. I like to sit by it. Ethan and Sarah (in unison): Rudy and Selah like to lay on the ledge.

Sarah: Sledding is fun. I like to eat the snow when I'm down to the bottom. It's hard work to get back up the hill. Ethan: Don't eat the yellow stuff!!!! Sarah: Or the brown stuff; that would be even more gross! Ethan: No it wouldn't! 'Cuz it might taste like pizza! Ha ha!! Sarah: Hannah looks strange. Ethan: She looks suspicious like she's staring off at something in the distance...see her eyes? Hannah: I love eating snow when I'm sledding because I get really hot when I'm climbing up the hills and it cools me off...
Ethan: THOR!!! Thor is cute! Sarah: This is the cutest baby ever!!! He is very very smiley and loves to do the airplane.

No comments:

Post a Comment